6 Relationship Goals That Are Not As Cute As You Think
| || |
November 2, 2016 ( Post 1 )
You see some cute couples doing some ‘awww’ worthy stuff online and immediately you think Relationship goals. Some things might seem so cute in pictures and videos but in real life they are not half as cute as you deem they are, things Like…
1. GOING ON A TRIP AND VACATION
2. ALWAYS HAVING A PERMANENT PLUS ONE:Is there a more annoying time to be single than when RSVPing to a wedding? If you don’t know anyone except for the couple it’s awkward to not have a date because you know you’ll have to make conversation with strangers all night. If you know a lot of people, you just want to prove to your family and friends that you’re not a total undateable loser. But in real life, having a date means introducing them to everyone and answering
3. LIVING TOGETHER:You see their skidmarks, they see your period P@nties. So not chic.
4. HAVING QUICKIES:A quickie is tossed around like it’s a really hawt thing that all $exually healthy couples love. In real life, they’re usually less than satisfying. By definition they are rushed, which means there is little to no foreplay. If you’re doing it somewhere weird the logistics and angles can be uncomfortable and hard to figure out, and the whole idea is built around men’s $exuality which heats up quickly and ends at the moment of ejaculation — which is just the tip of the iceberg of how good things can be.
5. CUDDLING..ALL DAY EVERYDAY:Cuddling with a new love is so exciting and romantic — until your arm falls asleep and their hot breath is all over your face. When we’re fantasizing, we forget about how annoying it can be to shift around trying to find a comfortable position, only to have your partner move a minute later because they’re trying to get comfortable too.
6. MEETING THEIR PARENTS AND FAMILY:Meeting
Share it Let Friends Know
Make A Reply Below!