Views: 271 Posts: 0 Started By: CeeGeek Last Poster: CeeGeek Last Post Date: Apr 11, 2016
April 11, 2016 ( Post 1 )

A video that shows the tragic moment a PHCN staff was electrocuted along with his colleague while they were trying to fix the light at Kogberegbe Street, Isolo Lagos has just emerged online.

The incident happened back in February and the video is quite shocking.

WARNING:- If you can’t withstand the Shock, Please do not watch this Video.

Watch Video below:-


Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

You Can Now Beautify Your Posts With
BBcodes || Smileys