Woman Accidentally Sets Her This Thing On Fire During A Dance Competition (Photos)
| || |
March 22, 2016 ( Post 1 )
A young woman in an attempt to impress the judges during a dance competition, accidentally set her private parts on fire.
The video which has since gone viral shows the young woman on stage hitting at her short in an attempt to put the fire out.
Reports says that she took home the trophy but the fire did some damage on her body as can be seen in the photos.
Share it Let Friends Know
Make A Reply Below!