Views: 177 Posts: 0 Started By: JIMOH Kehinde j Last Poster: JIMOH Kehinde j Last Post Date: Jan 16, 2016
January 16, 2016 ( Post 1 )


Three brothers from the same parents have died on Thursday night, when fire from a candle light burned down a house they occupied. The three brothers, whom police didn't release their actual age, died before help could reach them. The incident happened around 11:05pm at their home in Elebele Community, Ogbia Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.

The victims who have been deposited at a morgue were named, Daniel Udoh, Saviour Udoh and Joshua Udoh.


Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

You Can Now Beautify Your Posts With
BBcodes || Smileys